Taking good care of your health through its pharmaceutical products, Walgreens is here to look after your shopping experience through the WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey that is currently being offered at www.walgreenslistens.com. If you’ve got something to say to the people over at Walgreens and wanted a platform to do so, there’s no need to look any further. In exchange for the time you spend and the effort you make in filling out the Walgreens survey, you stand a chance to participate in the sweepstakes and win big.
The WalgreensListens customer satisfaction has been put in place as a means to create a direct line of communication between the customers and the company. With hundreds of thousands of Walgreens pharmacy stores across the United States and its Territories, the easiest way to improve the rate of customer satisfaction is by listening to what the shoppers have to say about the products sold at the stores, along with the quality of support they receive from the staff. Walgreens considers your feedback invaluable, which is why the company is obliged to offer a cash prize of $3,000 to one lucky winner who successfully completes the survey and participates in the WalgreensListens sweepstakes. We’re here to help you understand everything that you need to do to participate and successfully complete the customer satisfaction survey and become eligible for the cash prize.
Why the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
The pharmaceutical industry in the United States is expected to exceed the threshold of more than 500 Billion dollars in 2020, which puts it above even the lucrative food industry by a long shot. Just like the cut-throat competition that has taken over the food and service industry, there is no shortage of rivalry among consumer pharmacy brands either. Walgreens enjoy a long and glorious legacy of being one of the very first retail pharmaceutical chain stores in the world, and this reputation has helped the company float confidently through rocky times. But it has taken years of excellent staff service and hands-on approach to customer satisfaction that has brought the century-old Walgreens brand to the place where it is today. Realizing that the customer always needs to be put before the brand is what has turned Walgreens into a multi-billion-dollar business, and it continues to focus on what makes its slogan “the corner of happy and healthy,” a true one.
The struggle does not end for a company even when it is at the heights of its success since fall short in providing top-quality products and anything less than stellar customer service every time can hurt the brand profoundly. WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey that is now being held over at www.walgreenslistens.com has been put in place for the very purpose of giving customers the utmost importance. By setting the customers first and highlight its intention to listen and work on the feedback that the shoppers have to offer, Walgreens wants to solidify its spot as your go-to pharmacy store for all your daily home and medical needs. You can’t put a price on how useful the thoughts and constructive comments of paying customers can be in helping a business evolve and thrive in today’s uncertain market. So Walgreens has decided to compel you to write down your thoughts and in return, grab a chance to WIN $3,000 cash prize in the sweepstakes.
How to WIN $3,000 in WalgreensListens Survey – www.WalgreensListens.com
Now that you’ve decided to spend a few minutes of your valuable time in offering Walgreens worthwhile feedback on how it can improve the overall customer shopping experience for you and for millions of your fellow shoppers, here’s everything you need to know about the WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey:
- As a participant in the Walgreens survey, you have to be at least 18 years old to be granted entry and be eligible for the sweepstakes prize.
- If you are a legal resident of the United States of America, you are at this moment granted permission to enter the WalgreensListens sweepstakes.
- The Walgreens survey is open to all recent customers who have visited the pharmacy chain store in the past 72 hours.
- You are eligible to participate in the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey if you have an order receipt with the survey number and password printed on it.
- To take part in the Walgreens feedback survey, you need to be able to read English or Spanish.
- The Walgreens survey is up and running on the official website over at walgreenslistens.com. Hence you will need access to the internet through a browser on your phone or computer to open the Walgreens survey website.
- You can even enter the Walgreens sweepstakes through the mail by sending your name, address, and age on a hand-written letter to the following address – Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7763 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
- The Walgreens sweepstakes are also open to you if you wish to enter it through telephone by calling 1-888-424-1018.
- You will be automatically barred from the sweepstakes prize if you aren’t found to be 18 years of age during the time of entry.
- The Walgreens survey and sweepstakes participation is only open to legal residents of the 50 States of the United States.
- Citizens residing in the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico are excluded from participating in the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey.
- Order receipt which is older than three days will not be considered valid for entry into the Walgreens sweepstakes.
- As an employee of Walgreens, you are not permitted to enter the sweepstakes, which includes family members of the employees as well. The content is also restricted for advertisement agencies associated with Walgreens, along with promotional partners and subsidiaries along with its employees are also excluded.
- Since Walgreens is looking to gather honest and unfiltered customer feedback through the survey, any clear bias shown towards the brand or its employees is grounds for termination of the entry.
- You need just one recently issued order receipt to enter the Walgreens customer feedback survey, so making an additional purchase with Walgreens will not increase your odds of winning the WalgreensListens sweepstakes.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Make sure that you have read all of the eligibility details and restrictions in the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey before you proceed any further. Put aside any prejudice that you may have against the company or its employees and ensure that all of the opinions you share in the feedback are of your own.
- To begin the customer satisfaction survey through the Walgreens website, start by opening the following link in the browser – walgreenslistens.com.
- The main screen of the Walgreens customer satisfaction will familiarize you with the necessary instructions, rules, and additional information.
- If you wish to take the Walgreens survey in Spanish, press the Español button at the bottom of the screen.
- Take out the Walgreens order receipt and enter the Survey #, Password, and Time of visit that is printed on it.
- After entering the details, press the Start button to begin the survey and answer questions that will help you describe your shopping experience at one of the Walgreens stores.
- The questions asked in the Walgreens survey will include subjects such as the amount of purchase you made, the friendliness of the staff that served you, availability of the prescription drugs and products you wanted and more.
- After completing the Walgreens survey, will be granted the chance to enter the WalgreensListens sweepstakes and stand a chance to win the $3,000 grand prize.
- Select Yes to enter the sweepstakes and provide your general details along with contact information which will be used to connect with you if you win.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey website:
Terms of Service of the Walgreens survey:
Rules and regulations of the Walgreens sweepstakes:
Previous winners of the Walgreens sweepstakes prize:
Operating as the second-largest chain of pharmacy stores in the United States, Walgreens is one of the oldest brands in medical healthcare and hygiene products out there. Walgreens specializes in providing a wide range of health and wellness products, filling prescriptions, offering useful health information and services along with photo printing services. The century-old pharmacy retailer has a presence across all 50 States in the U.S.A. through more than 9,350 stores that also span across U.S. Territories of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in the Deerfield suburb of Chicago, Illinois, Walgreens houses more than 5,000 employees there, apart from the 400,000 employees under the Walgreens Boots Alliance.
What makes Walgreens iconic in pop culture is its claim of “inventing” malted milkshakes, at least in terms of the version that the brand was marketing at that time. While milkshakes had been popular since the early 1920s, the introduction of the electric blender into the food industry helped Walgreens popularize its version of milkshakes across the youth of America. Walgreens also experimented with a line of casual family restaurants back in the 1980s which were called Wag’s. Built around the dining experience offered by other brands such as IHOP, Denny’s and Golden Bear, the chain of restaurants was operated through 100 locations at its prime. However, the Wag’s chain of restaurants went out of business and was eventually sold in parts to the Marriott Corp. back in 1991.
History of Walgreens
Back in the year 1901, Walgreens opened its doors on the corner of Bowen and Cottage Grove Avenues in Chicago. Prescription whiskey was one of the only alcoholic beverages sold by the company back when alcohol sale was illegal, and the introduction of malted milkshake in 1922, which led to the establishment of its ice-cream plant. Within 30 years, Walgreens already had a chain of almost 400 stores and spanned out to regions of Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin. Despite the Great Depression during the 1930s, the company was not severely affected and effectively increased the number of stores to 600+ across 30 States. Walgreens once extended to the southern territory of Mexico by owning the Sanborns pharmacy and departmental store chain, but then eventually sold it to Grupo Carso in the year 1982.
After Charles Walgreen, the founder of the company passed away in 1939, his son, Charles R. Walgreen took over. As the brand grew more substantial, it acquired companies such as Happy Harry’s in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. By the year 2009, Walgreens had successfully opened stores across all 50 States. To capture the growing market online for legal prescription drugs, Walgreens purchased Drugstore.com for around $400 Million. After acquiring Rite Aid (which was the third-largest pharmacy retail company at that time) for a whopping $9.4 Billion, but the terms were later changed, and only half of the original deal was undertaken. Earlier in 2017, Walgreens did announce the closure of almost 600 stores, most of which were Rite Aid locations, but continues to expect an acquisition of 1,900+ more Rite Aid stores.
Despite being a regional giant in the retail pharmacy space, Walgreens has received quite the pushback from the number one in the business CVS Health, despite being fairly newer. Keeping its existing market share and building a larger customer base in this day and age requires a significant amount of brand loyalty, and that comes from customers who are always satisfied with their shopping experience. The modern way to connect with the paying customer even after the point of purchase is through the internet, which is why the company is conducting the WalgreensListens customer satisfaction survey over at www.walgreenslistens.com. As a means to compel you into spending your precious time and taking the effort in participating in the online poll, Walgreens wishes to reward you fairly with the $3,000 cash prize.
If you’re looking to help Walgreens improve its business strategy by listening in to what the customers have to say through the feedback survey and win cash prizes in return, we’re here to walk you through it. For any queries regarding the instructions or any general questions about the ListenWalgreens survey, reach out to us in the comments section, and we’ll be sure to respond.